- The moment I walked into this shop they were very friendly and actually wanted to help me.Katelin H.
- Great price and serviceNach Du
- Over at master mechanics they’ve always been straightforward and timely with their inspections. Thank you, guys!Jamie Mount
- These guys know what they’re doing and I really trust them. They’ve let me borrow a car so I could go about my days. True pros!Amber K
- This was huge for me because it was right before this Christmas and I needed to be able to travel. Special thanks to Ken Stamper!Rachel Thomas
- Excellent customer service. Everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend this shop.Sean Gray
- If you ever have a problem with your car, Masters Mechanics is your first place to go !Jamin and Ken are super nice and professional people to deal with, they are really humble and nice, and they get the work done in your car perfectly !I had my front Brakes done with rotors and calipers for just $750, compared to other prices I’ve seen out there, their price is the best !The workshop is neat and clean, they have a sweet dog named Hank who is so welcoming that makes your visit more pleasant.I will make Master Mechanics my regular workshop to go for, that’s for sure !Thank you very much Jamin and Ken for your kindness !Ahmad A.
- And the Decor in the place is awesome. You don’t feel like you’re sitting in a mechanic shop.Mirdad S.
- Quality of service was great. The mechanic worked on my car in a timely manner and efficiently. The store was clean. I rate it a 5 star .Arthur A.
- We went there a few months ago. Can say enough good things. They have great prices. Are up front about what can wait and what needs to be done. They were…Scott Mileski
- Jennifer Malmquist
- Master Mechanics is a professional and quality car repair location, but they are not the ‘best in town’ as their rating suggests. They offer a discount on…Darren Promer
- Andrew Scheele
- These guys are my local mechanics. They’re family owned and very friendly. You might catch their doggo around if you’re lucky. Reasonable prices and…Nate Kulinski
- Sidney Dwyer
- I had a great experience at Master Mechanics. They were very helpful and honest in their feedback and they had fair prices.Kaylee Joseph
- I trust Master Mechanics. Clean shop and very cool retro decor are a bonus.Shannon Thor
- Master Mechanics has done work on a 2007 Torrent and a 2002 Porsche Boxster. I found the service excellent and the pricing fair. They take the time to talk…Sue Thorogood
- Changed trailer tire with no question asked these guys r amazingTed Ohmer
- Excellent service, fair prices, honest shop. This is my first choice when choosing to have any work done on my vehicles.Nick Judd
- Great customer service!! Efficient with same day service!! Will recommend when service is needed!Dorita Cline
- We were desperate we had a flat tire on our trailer and no jack. They helped us out and didn’t charge us! Thank you so much.Marci Lynn
- Really clean and nice. Modern decor where toy don’t feel like you need to shower and change clothes after setting the while works being done. All around just…Phil R
- Honest and fair, friendly customer service.Max Wineland
- When looking for a great mechanic, the most important quality is that they have honesty. Jammin is honest, upfront, and very helpful. I had a dealership…Evan Holzgen
- My experience with master mechanic was and is by far the best shop I’ve ever used to get my vehicles back on the road. Jammin and ken both answered every…Joshua Meek
- Another great experience with Master Mechanics. Thank you. I continue to refer people to youScott Mayberry
- Nice guy very professionalTito Stanley
- Have been bringing my Pontiac G8 GT here for all its work. Very friendly and great work done in a reasonable amount of time. Trustworthy shop for sure.Daniel Corey-Goodman
- WOW! Jammin and his crew were fantastic. Honest, informative, fast, and they listen. Had a transmission emergency on Tuesday and it was done before business…Jess Landers
- The staff there are very niceMark Nieuwenhuis
- Great and quick service! Trusted and reliable! Friendly peeps and vibepiyush pokharna
- This is truly the best repair shop in Kalamazoo. Jamming is the owner and has the BEST customer service I have brought experience with an auto shop. He did…Arica hyman
- Ricky Penick
- Knowledge, friendly and efficient. Good mechanic was familiar with the problem ordered the part and got it the same day and the car was done the same day.Angie H.
- I had to have my BMW towed to the shop for transmission issues. Jammin and his staff were all so friendly and helpful, including Hank the dog. They were able…Emma K. L. Avery
- Good service and informative guys.justin Triestram
- Love these guysMatthias R
- My thermostat gave out as soon as the cold weather hit. These guys not only gave a fair estimate but they fit me in the next day schedule. I was thrilled. I…Pat Huntley
- Very nice staff. Knowledgeable. Speedy turnaround. Would recommend them.J Griff
- Ken and Jammin we’re great, it was my first time at there shop. They were nice patient with all my questions and concerns. They were also fast getting me…Jeff Goodyke
- He was very easy to work with, communicative, and flexible. Most importantly, they are honest.Zachary Roskopf
- Called and talked on the phone about my transmission, they were very friendly and straightforward with their answers. Thank you!AshPet Starrz
- I brought my 97 Toyota Land Cruiser in about 3 weeks ago. They did great work in a timely fashion. Actually they were very accommodating by expediting the…Bear Wolf
- Beyond happy with our most recent experience. Prices were very reasonable and everyone made us feel so comfortable.Rachael Wrozek
- I brought my 97 Toyota Land Cruiser in about 3 weeks ago. They did great work in a timely fashion. Actually they were very accommodating by expediting the…David W.
- I needed to have my Highlander serviced for a bad belt. I was super impressed by the staff and how quickly they were able to troubleshoot my issue and get my…Michelle DaLeigh Claassen
- Great service at an affordable rateJay Patel
- Worked with Jammin and he was incredible. He was able to accurately and honestly communicated what needed to be fixed and that could wait. Rates were…Robert Meeker
Who We Are
Most drivers hold European vehicles to a higher standard when it comes to performance, comfort and reliability and as a result service and maintenance costs can be even more expensive as drivers tend to go straight to the dealerships. While accurate service and repair work is critical for the lifespan and performance of your vehicle, the expert technicians at Master Mechanics in Kalamazoo can help your car get the services it needs without the high costs of the dealership.
What sets Master Mechanics apart from other service centers and the dealerships however is that our shop also offers the same high quality of maintenance work for Asian imports and Domestic vehicles as well. Instead of only helping a portion of drivers in the area we make sure that no matter what you drive there are reliable, highly experienced mechanics here to help you out.
Brands We Service
At Master Mechanics our ASE certified mechanics offer quality services and repairs for the area’s most popular European brands including:
Our ASE certified mechanics perform all services and repairs and we use the latest factory grade tools and equipment to further ensure quality service with each visit. No matter how big or small the job may be our shop has the tools to make sure that it gets done right.
Need A Tow?
We recommend Grahams Towing
Tell Graham’s to tow your vehicle to Master Mechanics
Join Our Mailing List
Never Miss an Update
Call or Visit Us Today
While we only recently changed our name to Master Mechanics our shop has been helping drivers in and around the Kalamazoo area for over 30 years. If you’re experiencing issues with your vehicle and would like to schedule a service appointment or if you have any questions and would like to speak with one of our mechanics please call or visit today.